Application deadline for UW STEMsub is March 3rd, 2017.
Join UW STEMSUB for:
- Help in high school, getting into college, and preparing for a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math
- A six week college experience on the University of Washington Campus including STEM lectures by University faculty and researchers, college-level quiz sections and labs, awesome STEM electives and core classes, and STEM-related field trips
- Tutoring, academic advising, and SAT/ACT test prep workshops during the academic year
- Help with applying for colleges, financial aid, and scholarships and completing the FAFSA
Apply today if you are:
- A Sophomore at Chief Sealth, Cleveland, or Franklin who is interested in getting a college degree and having a career in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM)
- From a low income family and/or will be in the first generation in your immediate family to obtain a college degree
- A U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident who is not participating in another Federal TRIO Program
(Upward Bound, TRIO Talent Search, or Gear Up)
two ways to apply:
- Start Part 1 of your Application by downloading the 2017 Application Part 1, and SAVING IT TO YOUR COMPUTER OR FLASH DRIVE IMMEDIATELY. If you do not save it before completing the application, you may lose your work.
- Type your answers into the form to complete Part 1 of the application. Be sure to save your work as you go.
- When you have completed Part 1 of the application, submit it by uploading it to http://uwmsub.org/part1.
- You will receive further instructions on how to complete Part 2 of your Application.
- BOTH Part 1 and Part 2 of the Application must be completed by March 3rd, 2017.
- Pickup an Application from the Counseling Office or download and print the Complete 2017 Application and fill it out by hand. Turn in your completed application to the Counseling Office by March 3rd, 2017.